Strani

sobota, 8. september 2012

HELLOOOOO

It's a pretty nice evening here. I love autumn evenings. They make me feel like

like

like it's autumn.

Anyway. Fine autumn evening, playing Amon Amarth on guitar, still feeling the consequences of last night... The feeling is quite awesome you know.

But god last night was sick.
Is it normal to write about hangover and... stuff in your first blog post?
Well god damn it I don't give a fuck :D

Today was the third day of recording (for the demo of my band), so I had to woke up early. I looked myself in the mirror aaaand I kind'a looked like death. Pale and tired. But that was expectable.

Anyway, the whole recording session went great, we have completed the instrumentals for three songs. Which means the only thing still missing are the vocals tomorrow. Can't wait xD

...that was the first post for my blog.
...I hatez first posts.
...I hopes they get better in time

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar