Strani

sreda, 12. september 2012

Rainy Mood

Well... the title says it all.

It's raining here. Just.. raining. It may seem as a boring day, BUT! This is the first autumn rain this year. First gray, sleepy day  that I've waited for through whole summer.
Yet I'm not as jolly as I should be. I mean, I fucking love the weather, It's awesome, but with autumn approaching, I can feel something returning. Back into my chest where it dwelled for all those years, and inexplicably dissapeard in the start of summer. It's slowly creeping back inside... the emptiness. I also noticed I became much more quiet than usual this week, and even when I speak, I speak kind of quiet and clear, not "rough" as usual.

Doesn't matter.

Yesterday, I got the preview of our demo. I came home and listened to it.
At first, I hated it, but soon just realized I expected more and that it's just fine. The drums are awesome, the guitars are good for the amount of time used to record them, bass is average but we alredy knew all that.

The problem came with the vocals.

The first two songs are simply amazing, considering vocals, But the last one, Away... I was alredy in the bad mood, but that just pissed me off completely. The vocals were just horrible. The accents were in the completely wrong places and the amount of energy was absolute zero. But that wouldn't pissed me off in she's always sing it like that. What really made me mad is that I told her she could sing better and she didn't want to because she thought it's awesome. If I know her, and I do, it's jsut because we made her know how awesome the first two were, and her ego grew.
Voila, she fucked the last song.
I'm better about that today, but still goddamn mad. And it's not just me as I thought. The first ting that the bass player noticed about the song was that she sang it different than usual.
We have a rehersal tomorrow and I'm plaining to strangle her. -.-

Anyway, here's the demo cover, if anyone is anxiously expecting the thing:




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar