Strani

nedelja, 9. september 2012

Billy Talent

Billy Talent released their new album Dead Silence in the states.
I used to listen to them quite a lot a few years back, so I decided to check it out (also, the first single Viking Death March was awesome). I expected something like previsious albums, actually I doubt it will be as good or even better. Well...

MY MIND WAS FUCKING BLOWN.

I opend the album on youtube. First thing I noticed was that the songs were marked. I felt kind'a relived - I would be able to skip between boring songs if I'd need to. But then the first song began playing.

I haven't skiped one single song till the album was over.
I just sat there for what seemed like best hour in my life.

The songs were just... prfect. Guitar riffs are heavy and melodic, bit darker than I was used from them, but that's not something a metalhead would complain about. The vocals are even better than usual, same goes for back vocals. The sound is epic, the only thing I noticed is much more absent kick - but even that was not disturbing.
And the arrangements.
The arrangements are the most prfect thing possible.

I just can't belive the whole thing.
Guys outdid themselves. They did it AGAIN.

I wish to be such musician one day... but the more I listen to Dead Silence, the more that seems completely impossible.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar